Become an advocate for
My Greenboard is a social network, mygreenboard.com. My Greenboard users receive their own web page with account controls on which they can automatically publish ads for socially-minded organizations.
- SIGN-UP: Sign-up is free, accounts are pre-configured and content is automatically updated.
- SELECT ORGANIZATIONS: My Greenboard users select organizations that they wish to promote from a pre-defined list.
- PUBLISH: At the click of a button, ads for each of these socially minded organizations are published on a user’s web page, available for public viewing.
- COMMUNITY CHALLENGE: Join a team and collaborate with team members to generate the most visits (page views, click-through and scroll-over actions). Community Challenges have a start and end time. Teams are awarded points for the most visits scored during a Community Challenge. Visits count when you persuade others to load your My Greenboard web page URL on their device. Additional points are scored when visitors click on “Read More”, watch a video, or click on other content.
- MEET THE EXPERTS: Each Community Challenge includes the opportunity to meet representatives from the socially minded organizations you are promoting. These representatives are seasoned advocates capable of sharing with you valuable insights into the development work they support, and of setting you up for success as an advocate for their products and/or services.
- SEE YOUR IMPACT: Login to your Tracker account to see real-time statistics for yourself and your team. See the leading advocates in your area and the leading teams.
My Greenboard is a marketing and sales network for socially-minded merchants, or whose mandate supports social or environmental initiatives. Merchants receive their own web page or ad-page with account controls that they pre-populate with text, images and video. Content is focused on each merchant’s development activities and the people they help. Once prepared, advocates select and publish the ad-page, then promote the merchant as part of their advocacy.
- SET-UP: Please contact us to open an account, create advertising content and to publish your ad-page on the My Greenboard network. Once published, advocates then select your ad to publish on their My Greenboard web pages.
- SEE YOUR IMPACT: Login to your merchant account to see statistics showing all visits to your ad, how thoroughly visitors have read your ad, the click-through rate to your website, number of sales and more.
- CONNECT WITH ADVOCATES: Participate in our Community Challenges to meet advocates in person and build connections for future collaboration.
- PAY ONLY FOR RESULTS:
- CLICKS: The cost per click is calculated by dividing the total value of sales, from only those merchants using sales integration, by the total number of clicks for the same group of merchants. This ratio is the value per click (VPC). We then apply the VPC to all merchants in the network to calculate the amount to charge for clicks. For each merchant, we multiply the VPC by the number of unique clicks generated by that merchants ad, yielding a total cost for clicks. IMPORTANT: Only unique clicks to your merchant ad are counted, meaning each visitor (or device) is only counted once.
- SALES: For merchants that have sales integration enabled, we charge a commission on each online sale that originates from the My Greenboard network. Commissions are on a sliding scale, proportionate to the total amount of sales generated, starting at 50% and decreasing to 15%. Sales integration with your website is optional for the first 10,000 unique clicks, giving you an opportunity to test the My Greenboard network. Please contact us for more details.
To promote organizations you believe in now, go to mygreenboard.com and open your free account.