Become an advocate for
My Greenboard is a social network that promotes socially-minded organizations through Community Challenges, which are collaborative team-based advocacy events. Participating in a Community Challenge is great fun, an excellent way to learn how to advocate, and a great place to be recognized for your advocacy skills.
- SIGN-UP: Sign-up for your free account. Receive your own web-page on which to publish ads, as well as login details for account controls.
- SELECT ORGANIZATIONS: Login to review the list of ads for participating organizations. All ads are for socially-minded organizations and come pre-configured.
- PUBLISH: Click “Publish” beside the ads of your choosing. Refresh your web-page and see the ads appear.
- COMMUNITY CHALLENGE: Join a team and collaborate with team members to share your web-pages with as many people as possible in the time provided. Generate points for your team in the process. Points are awarded to your team every time you convince another person to load your web-page on their device, click on your published ads and read/watch the content.
- MEET THE EXPERTS: Meet representatives from the socially minded organizations you are promoting. These are seasoned advocates who will share with you valuable insights into the development work they support, and of setting you up for success.
- SEE YOUR IMPACT: Login to your My Greenboard Tracker account to see real-time statistics for yourself and your team. See the leading advocates and the leading teams.
My Greenboard provides merchants a platform on which to engage potential customers and donors, and to raise awareness about their social or environmental initiatives. Merchants receive their own ad-page and pre-populate it with content describing their development activities and the people they help. Once prepared, advocates publish the ad-page on their web-pages and advocate for the social or environmental initiative of the merchant.
- ASK YOUR LOCAL BUSINESS ASSOCIATION TO TEST OUR SERVICES
- To confirm that My Greenboard is the right forum in which promote your organization, contact us and refer us to the regional association for your organization or business. We will arrange an ad-page for the association and promote the ad through our Community Challenge events. We will then provide feedback from advocates, as well as statistical data on clicks generated. Once you are satisfied that this is the right forum, we will set-up your account.
- SET-UP: Contact us to open an account, create advertising content and publish your ad-page on the My Greenboard network.
- CONNECT WITH ADVOCATES: Participate in our Community Challenges to meet advocates and build your network.
- SEE YOUR IMPACT: Login to your merchant account to see statistics showing the number of visits to your ad, how thoroughly visitors have read your ad, the click-through rate to your website, number of sales and more.
- PAY ONLY FOR RESULTS:
- The cost per click is benchmarked to the Google Display Network (GDN) click-through-rate (CTR) for Advocacy links, which is currently $0.62 USD. Only unique clicks are counted, meaning one click per device used to visit your website, be it a smart phone, laptop or desktop, and only for clicks that originate from My Greenboard.
- SALES COMMISSION:
- After a trial period of 500 unique clicks to your ad-page, our team of experts will integrate your website with our sales tracking software, to track visits from your ad-page to your website. Thereafter, for all traffic originating from your My Greenboard ad-page and resulting in a purchase on your website shopping cart, a commission of 25 percent is charged. Please contact us for more details.
To promote organizations you believe in now, go to mygreenboard.com and open your free account.